An ideal gift for someone creative! You will be sent a voucher that you can gift to a loved one, and all they need to do is book a suitable date from the website using the code on the voucher.
This voucher is vaild for 2 years from the date of issue.
A fun and relaxed introduction to fusing for complete beginners using Bullseye glass in the creative atmosphere of the Granary Creative Arts centre. A perfect experience for something fun to do with friends or family!
Gift Voucher - Glass Fusing Taster Session 2.5 hours
WHAT TO EXPECT
In this 2.5 hour session you will learn about the basics of glass fusing, be shown a number of techniques for applying the glass, and create a 9x9cm square trinket dish, a freestanding curve and a little window hanging. See pictures for examples of what you can produce.
All materials are provided.
The glass you will use is pre-cut sheet glass, frits, stringers and rods in a wide range of colours.
WHAT TO BRING
Tea, coffee and cake will be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
Please wear sturdy shoes that cover your toes and warm clothing.
All materials are provided. If you have a few simple ideas for the designs you would like to make in glass you can bring them, however this isn't completely necessary as you will be shown examples of what you can produce.
COLLECTING YOUR GLASS
Your glass creations will be taken away to be fired and can be collected from the Granary Creative Arts Centre, or posted to you for an additional charge of £5.
This session is held at the The Granary Creative Arts Centre, Brockwood, Bramdean, Alresford, Hampshire. SO24 0LQ.
There is plenty of parking available and additional parking in the lay-by opposite the entrance.
Workshop cancellations by you:
Please check your diary carefully before placing a booking with us to ensure you are available to attend.
All workshops are non-refundable.
If you wish to cancel your place on a workshop and you have given more than 14 days notice your options are as follows:
- We will happily transfer you to another workshop date, space permitting.
- If you are unable to attend any available course dates we can provide a voucher to be used in a future workshop booking, valid for 1 year.
- If you can find someone to send in your place this is acceptable, but please note this is your responsility to find a replacement person, and you must let us know in advance who will be attending in your place.
If you have given less than 14 days notice to cancel your place on a workshop your options are as follows:
- If you would like to transfer, we can only do this if your space has been re-sold.
- If you would like to transfer and the place is not re-sold, we can add you to a last minute availability waiting list for future dates of the workshop. If there are still unsold places on the workshop with 24-48 hours until the workshop is due to take place, we will offer you a place at no additional charge. Please note this option is not a guarantee of a space.
We will do our best to fill the place within this time. Please be aware that in our experience it can be difficult to fill places on workshops at short notice.
Workshop cancellation by us
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a workshop we will give you a minimum of 24 hours notice, and you will be offered a transfer date, a course voucher to be used at another time, or a full refund.
We will not be held liable for any other costs or expenses you may incur in the event of us cancelling a session.